Thread: forum still delivering

Default forum still delivering

The knowledge on this forum is great, went on a late night car cruise in perth it was quite hot so opened up the sunroof got home nothing not working, it was quite late at night so put a towel over the sunroof left till next morning, did a search on the forum someone said tap the roof lining near the interior light usually gets it going. So i tried low and behold it bloody worked good on ya RS liberty club forum saves the day.

The Professor BIG POSTER Billsy's Avatar

good to see someone reporting this, i can see people come and go, they don't usually say anything these days.
    Having a fast FWD is like coming out of the closet. Sure you will surprise some people but in the end, everyone knows you're gay.

thanks mate might be a bit quite these days but this forums knowledge resource has served me well in my rs liberty ownership over the years..

Advanced n00b

And that’s the sad thing about forums these days. Social media has just about killed all forum traffic

Hopefully forums will rise from the ashes again!

Cheers

Bennie

Ha ha yeh i hope so seeing as i'm not on facebook...

Advanced n00b

Me either...

Yeah fuck facebook - I hate that it's killed this forum. It's not going to be a useful resource in future like this is - everything all in one long thread with no search ....
    Who do we thank for keeping this up and running anyway - is that you Billsy?
    1992 RS Legacy Type RA Spec C - details here. Will consider serious EOIs from club members
    My ex's: Grey 1992 RS sedan (aus delivered), White 1991 GX sedan

Advanced n00b

Anyone else see the irony in two different active posts on the forum atm? One titled “I don’t think RS has much longer to live ” and this one, “forum still delivering”.

Cheers

Bennie

The Professor BIG POSTER Billsy's Avatar

its the internet, nothing surprises me these days.

its a shame that facebook doesnt have any integration into these types of forums, whether we would let it is another thing, but imagine the easy use of facebook/mobile devices with the knowledge and content of a forum.. if only...
    Having a fast FWD is like coming out of the closet. Sure you will surprise some people but in the end, everyone knows you're gay.

Advanced n00b

Quote Originally Posted by Billsy View Post
    its a shame that facebook doesnt have any integration into these types of forums, whether we would let it is another thing, but imagine the easy use of facebook/mobile devices with the knowledge and content of a forum.. if only...
    Imagine all the crap we’d have posted on the forum from random ‘new members’. It’s bad enough as it is on Facebook and that’s one of the reasons why I’m no longer on there.

While that idea seems good, I doubt bookface will ever do it unless there’s an income stream to make it worth while - this could be in ownership of any info shared on the site or advertising plastered everywhere. No thanks.

Cheers

Bennie

Getting there

long live the RS Liberty...
    I still love the expensive BITCH..
    1992 white RS Liberty
    492kw and 785nm all at the wheels
    STI DCCD spec 6 speed
    built by oversteer
    tuned by allstar

Quote Originally Posted by El_Freddo View Post
    Imagine all the crap we’d have posted on the forum from random ‘new members’. It’s bad enough as it is on Facebook and that’s one of the reasons why I’m no longer on there.

While that idea seems good, I doubt bookface will ever do it unless there’s an income stream to make it worth while - this could be in ownership of any info shared on the site or advertising plastered everywhere. No thanks.

Cheers

Bennie
    There's been a bit of crap posted here too, some just friendly banter but the bad shit gets jumped on pretty quick by other members which is good. Some learn to "harden the fuk up" others go crying to mummy. Still one of my favourite forums though
    CURRENT CARS :1993 RS LIBERTY TURBO WAGON,1990 RS LEGACY TURBO SEDAN,1992 GT LEGACY TURBO SEDAN, 1991 SKI FX TURBO SEDAN, 1989 RS LEGACY TURBO SEDAN, 2001 GDB WRX STI and the mighty 1993 DIAHATSU CHARADE

Legends of Trade:[/U] cruiseH, Rippo, fast1, Mickey, akpv, seagull, likenother, Cruisin92, Dane, BenTZ, peteRS, goq11k ,STiV6 , Legacy555 , ejay lib , 90legacy , SubbyRS ,Kos,Heritage+RS, legacylad,SooberDooper,Johnno, Nicko,Rossimo,[MRLBRT],Jman,Loshan

Thread Information