Thread: Back in the Shed...95 WRX RALLY build who can help....

Smile Back in the Shed...95 WRX RALLY build who can help....

I know its not an RS and if I could found a G1 Legacy I would have bought one...but all are pulling big numbers. After a long time off the Subarus I am back it the shed with A 95 classic Prodive blue 1 in 120 sedan. It a ground-up rebuild it will be a weekend car only....Where can we find parts now??? I trying to find a closed deck block and want to keep it looking original in the engine bay. Anyone know what forums or Facebook pages to find parts?? I'll post up some pics of the build but this car will be a Keeper!

About time we started getting some builds. As they get rarer the better it is for those still in the game.
    What's an "RX" if you dont have a "W"! HeHe

If only I had known, I've been thinking of selling my gen1 series1 legacy. I should have a couple of closed deck blocks but wouldn't be able to check for a couple of weeks yet.
    Legends of Trade:[/U] cruiseH, Rippo, fast1, Mickey, akpv, seagull, likenother, Cruisin92, Dane, BenTZ, peteRS, goq11k ,STiV6 , Legacy555 , ejay lib , 90legacy , SubbyRS ,Kos,Heritage+RS, legacylad,SooberDooper,Johnno, Nicko,Rossimo,[MRLBRT],Jman,Loshan

Hey mate, I am still looking for a Gen 1 legacy and keen on the closed desk block!

Update, Just picked up a built 02 bug eye...PPG box and Closed Deck forged motor will help the project get going! Does anyone know what else I can use of a bug eye?

Brakes, wheels if you need and front seats.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyg View Post
    Brakes, wheels if you need and front seats.
    It' has AP racing brakes which I am going to use, coilovers and Alloy control arms? whiteline sway bars...will any of that change over??

I know the later model had a wider track so I'm not sure sorry. Sway bars might be ok though.

The Professor BIG POSTER Billsy's Avatar

Your Back!!!

I would use everything from the bug,drveline, ecu and wiring etc. dash also if you feel like doing some fuckery. otherwise wire into existing cluster or run an LCD dash.
    shafts and arms are likely too long, unless you widen the track and would probably need to cut the guards and run ugly flares.

the subframes from the bug should also bolt in (front maybe aswell...?), and have better geometry, so take them too.
    Having a fast FWD is like coming out of the closet. Sure you will surprise some people but in the end, everyone knows you're gay.

Hey mate! that's good info. Its running an Ecuteck Ecu and dash display. so make it easy in the 95 Wrx!

The marine rubber fenders are the simplest and most appropriate solution for a wide range of applications in areas used as wharf moorage, guaranteeing long-lasting performance and requiring no maintenance. YSmarines supplies kinds of rubber fenders, like SA type super arch rubber fender, D type fender, Yokohama fender, cylindrical fender, cone fender, cell fender, rubber fender for tugboat and pneumatic fender, etc, best prices, excellent quality and fast delivery guaranteed.
    https://www.ysmarines.com/products/c...ns/fender.html

Forged steel rolls refer to the rolls produced by forging. Forging can forge metallurgical defects such as looseness and shrinkage inside the steel ingot and crush the cast structure to obtain high-quality rolls with dense structure and uniform composition. The rolls have better toughness, surface hardness uniformity and fatigue resistance than cast steel rolls. In order to meet the specific requirements of different rolling mills and rolling conditions, different elements can be alloyed to the roll for high performance. The production process of forged steel rolls includes smelting, ingot casting, forging, post-forging heat treatment, rough machining, final heat treatment and finishing.
    https://www.hrbtinvo.com/products/co...teel-roll.html

Thread Information