Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1318192021222324 LastLast

Thread: First time posters, post here to say hello and get access

n00b

Hello thanks for the add. I live in Norway and i have just bought a 94 legacy wagon lsi that i should convert to turbo. And i also have got a 92 legacy turbo that are in very bad shape. And i have got a 93 legacy (sedan) that i also should convert/swap to turbo. And i have the 92 svx.

My new sedan.

My wagon.

Alexander.

n00b

Hello. Thanks for the add. I live in Norway and i own two legacy one wagon and one sedan. Both are N/A, but i have got two turbos from Sweden. That was in very bad shape. So i should swap the engine in to my good cars. I also own a svx 92.

Alexander Aass.

Hello everybody!

Just posting to get access and say a hello. Just got into forums recently and thought I'd join one all about my 2nd car... My first one has no forums because it's a Daihatsu... Feroza... II...
    Oh well, at least there's a liberty one!
    Thanks.

n00b

hay all
    I'm looking for information on how to put a WRX sti engine in a liberty B4

thank

Getting there

USE A BLOODY big CAN OPENER
    1992 white RS Liberty
    470kw and 750nm all at the wheels
    Liberty B spec 6 speed
    built by oversteer
    tuned by allstar

Hey Hey

n00b

hi all.

i'm looking at buying an rs turbo, just want to know what i'll be getting myself into and what to look for etc.
    Last edited by Iguaniss; 3rd January 2017 at 04:31 PM.

Same as any 30 year old car really. If its been mistreated or poorly serviced it will be a money pit. All down to buying the right car and expecting it's going to need some love.

Welcome all.
    What's an "RX" if you dont have a "W"! HeHe

n00b

lost my old account and my gt-b so im back and hunting for another gen 2 gt-b to fill the void in my life

n00b

hi guys, first post here just picked up a pretty clean RS ill create a new thread to show it off a bit later in the week

n00b

Hi everyone!

Claudio is my name, just picked up an 89 GX Liberty wagon with an EJ20T conversion. Needs a bit of work, and I'm hoping to find some technical advice and expertise on here.

It has an RSLC sticker on the back window, and that's what prompted me in this direction. I'll post up some info on it shortly in a different thread and who knows, someone may even recognize it.

Cheers!

Last edited by ola43; 27th April 2017 at 06:19 PM. Reason: Added photo

n00b

Default Hello

Hi there,

Even thou I just joined the club and having owned my RS new since 1993. I have kept it in great condition and immaculate. Over the years I have done all the mechanically modifications what you can, but keeping the look stock standard.

On one of the forum, I have noticed there is a front lip that someone was making. Do you know if itís still available? I am planning to get the front and rear bumper's resprayed, and if I can get the lip, I'll have it fitted the same time.

Also has someone successfully replaced the front brakes to a 4 pot calipers?

welcome mate owned it since new thats impressive cannot help with the front lip there is a separate thread on it so look that up to find the details. The later gc8 wrx 4 pot brakes very common upgrade i have them as many do if you are still running the original 15 inch rims they will not have enough room though,quite cheap to pick these days too 2-400 dollars.

Mark

n00b

Hey guys, my name is Jack and I'm from Perth. Forum doesn't seem that active these days (like most) but I have already spent a lot of time reading old builds and the other wealth of info here so thought I would introduce myself and post a bit. I own an 'rs' (gx shell) that is in the process of being put together for the rallysprint season later in the year.

Hey Jack saw your post on pwrx Troys old car great build that one welcome mate.

Mark

n00b

Quote Originally Posted by Rslib72 View Post
    welcome mate owned it since new thats impressive cannot help with the front lip there is a separate thread on it so look that up to find the details. The later gc8 wrx 4 pot brakes very common upgrade i have them as many do if you are still running the original 15 inch rims they will not have enough room though,quite cheap to pick these days too 2-400 dollars.

Mark
    Hi Mark

Thanks for that. Pitty I really don't want to change the orginal rims, as I like to keep the look of the car orignal, but seeing that lip on a RS, looks so cool.

Cheers
    Mariano

n00b

Hi guys, just wanted to say hi to everyone, I spent a lot of time reading this forum, and I finally decided to join. I bought 2002 Subaru Forester, 2.0*L flat-4, 92*kW (123*hp), few days ago. Anyone with experiences with it is welcome to send me a PM.

Welcome! Sorry for the stress in the other post. We just need a few more people like your self to join up and freshen up the place. Please start a thread and post up a few pics. It will be well received.

Anything else on your mind feel free to post it up to!

n00b

Hey guys I'm new here! I actually mostly joined to try and figure out what part # power fc I can run. I'm from the states and have a 91 Legacy SS. So ya hello! My name is Aaron I'm a big 1st gen enthusiast but am just now getting into the tuning side of it. Not as much info here in the states.

n00b

You can get the apexi intake, it's a dry flow direct Bolton and I believe rallysportdirect.com still has a few

Nice 91! Looks clean, definitely check out: http://bbs.legacycentral.org/ it's international but predominantly North American.

n00b

Hi new here the names Daniel . I just purchased a 94 rs liberty as a bit of a project. Cant wait to have it back on the road. Just need to fix a very dodgy fmic setup first and go from there. Also a quick question i have tried becoming a member on the facbook page but havent got exepted am i foinv somthing wrong or dose it just take a wile?
    Last edited by Danielu489; 31st May 2017 at 02:39 PM.

n00b

Quote Originally Posted by Aki View Post
    Nice 91! Looks clean, definitely check out: http://bbs.legacycentral.org/ it's international
    but predominantly North American.
    Ya it's a great site! I'm a member but I'm actually trying to get the link to the Australian Apexi site to see if I can find the proper Apexi fc # to use

Quote Originally Posted by Beall View Post
    Ya it's a great site! I'm a member but I'm actually trying to get the link to the Australian Apexi site to see if I can find the proper Apexi fc # to use
    Do you have a 3 plug or 4 plug ECU?

n00b

which is the best turbo for my legacy rs sedan 1992

n00b

which is the best turbo for this car

TD05h-16g for sure. Good for about 180kwatw with supporting mods and very cheap/easy to get.

n00b

G'day all, my name's Dan.

You all have exceptional taste in vehicles IMO.

I have a 98 Legacy GTB which I'd like to put a GC8 STI (version 5/6) driveline into. Will post pics if it gains any traction.

n00b

Hi all, n00b here down in Adelaide.
    1992/3 G1 S2/3 (not sure) AuDM RS Wagon - White
    registered but I've just killed the engine so will be looking for info and advice on resurrecting the Lib.
    Cheers, GR

n00b

Hi, I'm Kaz!

I'm currently without a car (motorbike only), and I'm starting to realise how useful a car can be. I've tried different types of cars to complement the bike, but I'm thinking that a G1 Liberty/Legacy station wagon would be perfect for me.

I'm looking for an Australian-delivered RS, but an equivalent JDM Legacy is good too - a conversion based on a GX (or even a G2-G3) would be interesting, but I really don't have the space or the tools to do so. I guess I'm trying to do as much research as I can on the cars, find out what I should be spending to get one, how much maintenance I'm able to DIY, etc.

n00b

Hi. Daniel and I own a 91 Liberty wagon that I've had since I was 16. Seen better days though.

Welcome all.

yep welcome guys still a great forum if you get stuck and need some help with your lib...

n00b

hola buenas tardes me presento soy ariel de argentina tengo un legacy gx y de apoco lo estoy pasando a rs con lo que hay en mercado en mi pais

Hola Ariel. Welcome.
    CURRENT CARS :1993 RS LIBERTY TURBO WAGON,1990 RS LEGACY TURBO SEDAN,1992 GT LEGACY TURBO SEDAN, 1991 SKI FX TURBO SEDAN, 1989 RS LEGACY TURBO SEDAN, 2001 GDB WRX STI and the mighty 1993 DIAHATSU CHARADE

Legends of Trade:[/U] cruiseH, Rippo, fast1, Mickey, akpv, seagull, likenother, Cruisin92, Dane, BenTZ, peteRS, goq11k ,STiV6 , Legacy555 , ejay lib , 90legacy , SubbyRS ,Kos,Heritage+RS, legacylad,SooberDooper,Johnno, Nicko,Rossimo,[MRLBRT],Jman,Loshan

Thread Information