Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: My "92 RS

  1. #1
    Advanced n00b applebee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    186

    Default My "92 RS

    Some more pics of the love of my life (don't tell the girlfriend I said that )

    Picked her up for 5K with some minor cosmetic issues and a leaky boot, but I think I got a bargain.




    http://i531.photobucket.com/albums/d.../Scooby001.jpg





  2. #2
    Senior Member kezza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    2,476

    Default

    looks pretty tidy mate, you'll be sinking 90% of your pay into mods soon and then the other 10% on fuel
    food and gf's are over rated

  3. #3
    Advanced n00b applebee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kezza
    looks pretty tidy mate, you'll be sinking 90% of your pay into mods soon and then the other 10% on fuel
    food and gf's are over rated
    I don't really want to mod this one. I was thinking that I'd save and get a second one for moding.
    I already told the gf if I could find a way to have sex with it she'd be in serious trouble lol. She didn't seem very amused by that

  4. #4
    Large member poweredbyrice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Launceston, Tasmania
    Posts
    551

    Default

    Just sex your hand whilst in the car

  5. #5
    Advanced n00b applebee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poweredbyrice
    Just sex your hand whilst in the car
    LMAO. Good way to start the day. Thanks

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •